Altumview is seeking a talented hardware engineer to join a multi-disciplinary engineering team. The successful candidate will have a proven record in developing complex analog and digital circuits in an industrial setting. The candidate will be responsible for hardware designs for a camera system which includes laser drivers, high speed communication channels, FPGA and MCU elements. The candidate will be involved in the complete product development cycle, from design prototyping to manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge in digital and analog electronic circuit design
- Solid understanding of multi-layer board layout and routing techniques
- Strong ability in prototype assembly, tracking and identifying hardware problems
- Experience in Altera or Xilinx FPGA hardware and code design
- Familiar with state of the art lab and software debugging tools
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronic Engineering
- 3-5 years’ work experience in a disciplined development environment
- Experience with
- USB interface and protocols
- TCP/UDP/IP as well as MAC and PHY layers structure for networking
- State of art Memory interface such as DDR3, DDR4
- Knowledge of vision algorithms, Machine Vision would be an asset
Compensation and Benefits:
At AltumView we strive to provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees to allow for personal career growth. If you like technical challenges and can excel in a team-based environment, then we can offer you great career potential.
AltumView offers competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience. As a full-time employee, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, free lunch, free Gym access, and stock option plan.
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com
Apply using webmail: