Altumview is seeking a talented research engineer to join a multi-disciplinary engineering team. The successful candidate will have a proven record in developing deep learning algorithms for video analytics.
- Strong knowledge in artificial intelligence and statistical machine learning techniques
- Strong ability in programming in C/C++ and/or Python
- A strong background in probability theory and statistics
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or related field
- One year experience with Unix/Linux, Windows, or embedded systems
- Knowledge of deep learning models including convents, recurrent networks, and more
- Knowledge of deep learning libraries to define and optimize different classes of expressions (e.g. Tensorflow, Caffe, etc)
Compensation and Benefits:
At AltumView we strive to provide fair and equal opportunities for all employees to allow for personal career growth. If you like technical challenges and can excel in a team-based environment, then we can offer you great career potential.
AltumView offers competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience. As a full-time employee, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive benefits package which includes MSP, extended health, dental, medical insurance while travelling, free lunch, free Gym access, and stock option plan.
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com
Apply using webmail: